Congratulations Sandra Moscoso, OpenGov champion!
The Sunlight Foundation has named Greater Greater Education contributor Sandra Moscoso as an "OpenGov Champion" for her efforts to get more open education data in DC for parents and policymakers. Sandra also talks about her quest to ensure funding for school librarians and the effect librarians have on children, which she has blogged about here.
- Segregation is causing Montgomery County schools' achievement gap, but Josh Starr won't admit it
- How to assign DC students to schools? We now have a menu of possibilities
- Why are so many DCPS schools listed as 99% low-income? It's not necessarily because they are.
- Hardy Middle School sets out to court neighborhood parents
- Contributor forum: Changes in school boundaries and feeder patterns