Congratulations Sandra Moscoso, OpenGov champion!
The Sunlight Foundation has named Greater Greater Education contributor Sandra Moscoso as an "OpenGov Champion" for her efforts to get more open education data in DC for parents and policymakers. Sandra also talks about her quest to ensure funding for school librarians and the effect librarians have on children, which she has blogged about here.
- Tensions over DCPS-charter planning reflect different perspectives
- DCPS and its teachers' union are at an impasse over extending the school day. Could this be a way out?
- One charter pleads for the right to give neighborhood kids a preference in admissions, with Henderson's apparent support
- Thirteen DCPS preschools have waiting lists of over 200
- How a writing program helped Daniel and other struggling middle-grade DCPS students
- The DCPS-charter relationship is getting heated in this education "hot spot"