Congratulations Sandra Moscoso, OpenGov champion!
The Sunlight Foundation has named Greater Greater Education contributor Sandra Moscoso as an "OpenGov Champion" for her efforts to get more open education data in DC for parents and policymakers. Sandra also talks about her quest to ensure funding for school librarians and the effect librarians have on children, which she has blogged about here.
- Should DC limit charter growth? David Catania says no, while Bowser and Schwartz say maybe
- Does Ward 3 need a charter middle school, or can Hardy transform itself?
- School uniforms don't have to cost so much
- Teacher evaluations, part 2: In high-poverty schools, classroom observations miss the mark
- Charter schools sue for more funding, and the result could be a setback for home rule
- Education activists urge DC mayoral candidates to commit to improving neighborhood schools